Our stylish, beautifully crafted, natural bamboo toothbrushes and activated teeth whitener set are part of the Antonia York ‘Health...Naturally’ range of spa products and make the perfect eco-friendly gift for friends and family.
Our Bamboo Toothbrushes
Material: Bamboo handle and quality nylon bristles.
- Biodegradable bamboo handle and packaging material,
- BPA free quality dental grade bristles;
- Round, ergonomically designed, handle to fit your hand perfectly;
- Medium soft, ‘waveform’ nylon bristles feel comfortable in your mouth and leave you with clean teeth and gums while preventing damage to tooth enamel. Great for people with sensitive teeth;
- Hygienic bamboo naturally contains an anti-bacterial agent that prevents, kills or reduces the growth of bacteria.
How to use and care for your bamboo toothbrush:
- Brush your teeth twice a day and replace your brush every 3 months;
- After use, quickly dry with a towel and store upright.
How to upcycle or compost your bamboo toothbrush:
- To compost your toothbrush, pull out the bristles with a pair of pliers and dispose of them. The nylon bristles are biodegradable but take a long time to degrade so we recommend either upcycling your old toothbrush or disposing of the nylon bristles separately.
- To upcycle or recycle your old toothbrush you can use it in a variety of ways including as a nail brush or general purpose cleaning brush; and they also look very stylish used as a plant label for your greenhouse or garden.
So why not reduce your environmental impact today and switch to bamboo toothbrushes - an environmentally sustainable way to clean your teeth! Being stylish and beautifully crafted - they also look great in your bathroom!
Our Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
Our 100% natural, activated charcoal teeth whitening powder is made from organic coconut shells and removes stains and discolouration from the teeth enamel to significantly whiten and brighten your smile.
How does it work?
The activated charcoal latches onto stubborn stains caused by, for example, coffee, tea, red wine and tobacco, removing them from your teeth.The benefit of using activated charcoal teeth whitener is that it has no side effects and doesn’t make your teeth sensitive like traditional teeth whiteners.
How do you use it?
- Put a small amount of the charcoal powder into the palm of your hand, wet your toothbrush bristles and dip it into the powder;
- Gently brush your teeth and gums for 1-2 mins;
- Rinse thoroughly with water;
- Brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste to remove any of the remaining powder from your teeth and gums;
- Enjoy a whiter and brighter smile naturally.
Use sparing - a little powder goes a long way. To avoid mess when you are rinsing your mouth remember to hold your head over the sink and close to the taps. ZERO WASTE UPCYCLE YOUR POT Reuse your sturdy pot as a travel container for moisturiser or sunscreen, for storing bits and bobs such as pins, or even more creatively, plant a succulent in the pot for your desk.
Safety warning: Our activated charcoal powder is 100% natural and non-abrasive, however, if you have oral health issues then please consult your dentist prior to using this products.