Our stylish, beautifully crafted, natural bamboo toothbrushes are not only good for the environment but are also good for you!
Material: Bamboo handle and quality nylon bristles.
- Biodegradable bamboo handle and packaging material,
- BPA free quality dental grade bristles;
- Round, ergonomically designed, handle to fit your hand perfectly;
- Medium soft, ‘waveform’ nylon bristles feel comfortable in your mouth and leave you with clean teeth and gums while preventing damage to tooth enamel. Great for people with sensitive teeth;
- Hygienic bamboo naturally contains an anti-bacterial agent that prevents, kills or reduces the growth of bacteria.
Our Health..Naturally range of Spa products offers you environmentally sustainable products that you can feel good about.
How to use and care for your bamboo toothbrush:
- Brush your teeth twice a day and replace your brush every 3 months;
- After use, quickly dry with a towel and store upright.
How to upcycle or compost your bamboo toothbrush:
- To compost your toothbrush, pull out the bristles with a pair of pliers and dispose of them. The nylon bristles are biodegradable but take a long time to degrade so we recommend either upcycling your old toothbrush or disposing of the nylon bristles separately.
- To upcycle or recycle your old toothbrush you can use it in a variety of ways including as a nail brush or general purpose cleaning brush; and they also look very stylish used as a plant label for your greenhouse or garden.
So why not reduce your environmental impact today and switch to bamboo toothbrushes - an environmentally sustainable way to clean your teeth! Being stylish and beautifully crafted - they also look great in your bathroom!