🌿 D E S C R I P T I O N
Our Natural clay face mask gift box contains:
- 80g of clay in a tin;
- 1 bamboo face cloth. Dimensions of tin: 4x7cm.
THE CLAY MASK
For centuries, clay has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes in many cultures. Nowadays, clay face masks are used as one of the most effective treatments for skin problems.
How to make your clay mask
- Mix a small amount of the clay with water until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.
- You can even add essential oils to the clay mask for better results.
RED CLAY 80g (2.8oz) x10 treatments - anti-inflammatory. Red Kaolin clay is rich in iron oxide and copper and low in aluminium and has an anti-inflammatory property. It can reduce swelling on affected areas and also stimulates blood circulation;
GREEN CLAY 80g (2.8oz) x10 treatments- ideal detox. Illite clay can be used for both normal and oily skin because of its ability to restore skin to its natural pH balance. It also stimulates blood circulation to the skin to helps with many types of skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, bug bites and sunburn;
THE BAMBOO CLOTH
Our super soft, naturally antibacterial, cloth is made from highly sustainable bamboo fibres and gently buffs away dead skin cells to reveal the clean smooth skin beneath.