Our wide, easy to wear, organic cotton, stretchy jersey 'Zara' headband is a very versatile accessory.
For a casual, everyday look - pull it over messy hair, with hair either up or down, also great for yoga and sports to keep those strands of hair away from your face.
For a dressy look, wear it with hair worn up in a high bun, or wear it with your hair down and the headband on your forehead for a chic bohemian look.
You can wear the headband with the pleated fabric scrunched together to make a slim band, or spread apart for a wider turband look. There are so many different ways to wear it!
- Made from a soft, stretchy, organic cotton jersey
- Content: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Handmade locally in Leicestershire, UK
- Elasticated back for comfort
- One size. Circumference of the headband is 20" (50.8cm) and it will comfortably stretch to around 23-24.5" (58 - 62cm) Depth of each band at its widest part is approx. 9" (22cm).
- Care: wash in a cool hand wash and dry flat, but not in direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.